Glendale Elementary School District offers an outstanding benefits package to eligible employees. Eligibility is generally based on holding a position that is scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week.
Health & Wellness
Health and Dental Insurance is provided at no cost to the employee.
- Health Insurance for employees through United Health Care
- Buy Up Option Available
- Dependent/Spouse Coverage Available
- Includes Vision and Prescription Medication coverage!
- Dental Insurance for employees through United Concordia
Life insurance and Mid-term Disability Insurance is provided at no cost to the employee.
- Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance for Dependents
- Additional Life Insurance Available
- Mid-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee-Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Debit cards available!)
- Health Care $3,000
- Dependent Care $5,000
- Tax Sheltered Annuity or Deferred Compensation Plans
- Arizona State Retirement System
At GESD, we understand that all employees have lives outside of work. To address many of those needs, GESD has developed comprehensive programs to help employees with their work and family.
- Classified and certified employees who are regularly scheduled to work 12 months receive annual vacation, beginning at 10 days and increases according to length of employment.
- Sick Leave for employees who work more than 20 hours a week.
- Leaves of Absence
- Personal Leave
- Medical Leave Assistance Program
- Longevity Incentives
- Attendance Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all employees.
If you need additional information, please call Human Resources – Benefits Office at 623.237.7149.